Deadline: 5pm on February 15
Info: British Cycling is looking to partner with an experienced organisation (or consortium) to run the Tour of Britain cycling event. British Cycling will in return grant the delivery partner an exclusive licence to exploit commercial rights such as:
- Granting rights of sponsorship and association.
- Selling advertising.
- Producing Tour programmes.
- Selling corporate hospitality.
- Licensing the filming, recording and broadcasting of the Tour.
- Exploiting moving images on the Internet and developing mobile applications.
- Manufacturing and selling Tour merchandise.
- Using the British Cycling trademarks in relation to the Tour.
- Using goodwill in relation to the Tour.